Main Products - Drum Handling Equipment 2
A mechanism that smoothly lifts, turns and lowers drums. Hazardous materials can be handled even more securely.
With Built-in Scale
This "moveable scale" can be moved to any location and the contents of a drum can be measured while being poured.
Usage tolerance; ±１ gradation
With Pneumatic Lifting Unit C type
- Heavy drums can be lifted automatically using compressed air.
- Safe for use in explosion-proof areas.
- Even when there is no air supply available, the drum dumper can be opereted normally using the foot pedal hydraulic pump. (Air consumption:1000N Liter/min．）
Drum Dumper for hoisting
- Even the drum laid down can be gripped.
- It became easy to move, because it had been equipped with wheels.
|Load capacity / kg||300||300||300|
front wheels / mm
|Overall width / mm||1060||1160||1083|
|Overall length / mm||when pedal folded 1150||when pedal folded 1150||780|
|Overall height / mm||1810||1810||1215|
|Height of decanting height / mm||with drum tilted at
|with drum tilted at
|Height when lifted / mm||2160||2440||-|
|Lift per pedal press / mm||23||23||-|
|Pedal operating force / kg||30||30||-|
|Front wheels||φ250 rubber ×2||φ250 rubber ×2||φ65 rubber ×2|
|Rear wheel||φ150 rubber ×2||φ150 rubber ×2|
|Net weight / kg||155||215||70|
|a margin of hoisting /mm||-||-||410※|
※from the lifting lug to lower nails